09 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day


To all of the women who have had a mothering influence on my life I say, "THANK YOU!"
Throughout my life I have been nurtured by friends, sisters, teachers, aunts, grandmothers, in-laws, roommates, cousins, co-workers, neighbors, strangers, and of course my very own mother.
Inspired by your influences, I choose to develop a mother heart!
What an adventure it is proving to be!
(*As you can see, watercolor is one of our new favorite activities! The credit for painting goes to j* and I added my tearing skills!)

3 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

Happy Mother's Day, Tiff!!

J-Lo said...

You have a wonderful "mother heart." (and some mad art skills, I might add:)

Happy Mother's Day!

Carol and Tyler said...

dude, impressive water coloring...you should send that into Hallmark.