19 October 2009

Passing the Time

It seems like the boys have grown up quite a bit over the past few months. We've been passing the time lately with some of these fun things....

...clearing the pantry shelves several times a day. I know, you might suggest child locks, but I say, "look at that face, he loves it so!"
...surfing the wave at a Pepp event

...resting in between adventures. (This seems to be the only form of nap that j* is willing to take these days, so I enjoy every minute of it!)

5 comments:

Noel said...

So glad that you're back! Strange that summer is over and Fall is in full swing. Tyson is soley a car napper too.. SAD. How did the potty training go? I am sure J dove right in. Cute smiles from those boys!

Kerri said...

Maybe he just needs his sunglasses for naps--you know, comfort item :) Adorable!

Lacy Rane said...

Great pictures! We want to play with those cute boys . . . .

Carol and Tyler said...

What is the yellow thing in front of ----'s face?? So fun to see -oops I almost wrote his name- pulling everything out and so proud of himself!

you should go private so i don't have to worry about accidentally posting their names-it would be much easier on me ;)

Carol and Tyler said...

And after all, everything should be about what's easiest for Carol;) I love that wave. Why because did you not take me to the wave for a photo op when I was there???