09 October 2009

Back in the saddle again...

My last post was in July?!?! How did that happen? It is not for lack of life being full of cute moments, adventures, and stories. Maybe it is because it is so full. At any rate, I am officially back in the blogging saddle.
To kick it off, a few of our highlights and some pics.








j*
-potty trained!!!
-mixed his own 'dough' today while I was changing a diaper (it ended up being about 1 CUP salt and 1 cup flour!)
-favorite phrase: "What we do next Mommy?"
l*
-standing on his own. (I know, I missed the crawling milestone...that happened about August)
-finger foods- for now cheerios and animal crackers are the faves.
-this one's a thinker. He checks people and situations out from a distance. Once he has it figured out, he is off.
-Still gives cuddles.
J and I
-Have made the most of his free Friday afternoons with trips to the beach for the past two weeks!
-I have walked several days a week, while pushing the boys all the way around Pepperdine campus. (For those who have not been here, there are some major hills here.)
-Making time to play tennis with friends. (Even if that means that both boys are playing on the court next to us.)

6 comments:

Mary Postert said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! We miss you guys.

Carol and Tyler said...

LOVE IT!!! The picture of the boys in the pool are to die for. Talk about multiple uses. The only problem with you posting is that now I want MOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEE...... Keep conquering those hills!

Emily said...

YEA for your blog- I'm SOO glad to see it and how BIG everyone has gotten!! Love y'all!

Sean, Em and Milo Volk said...

Tiff - great to see the boys! We are loving our new place. Don't think we'll be in UT this holiday season, but we would LOVE to see you sometime soon! EM

Kerri said...

Yeah, you're back :) Good stuff! Did you get our returned email picture?

Carol and Tyler said...

I'm back in the saddle, too, but that only pertains to posting, not reading. Hence, I'm just now reading this post:) Love it! So glad they have a lounging pool:)