21 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This slide show is my small attempt at expressing gratitude for the many "ordinary" and "EXTRAordinary" miracles that have been part of our lives this year. Much of it has to do with Jacob and the other amazing kids in my life. There is much to be learned from little children!

Thank you for thoughts, prayers, love, and laughs sent our way! I hope you enjoy the miracles in your life!

To listen to the music, click on the picture in the lower left corner, press play, and then click on the "x" to make it smaller. Click on the "x"again, and you will be able to hear the music, see the pictures,and read the captions! Sorry for the complications, but the song is SO worth it!

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Tiff, I happened upon your new post on Thanksgiving morning and felt like it was a tender mercy. Thank you for that. After the tears, I read about the blowout experience and my emotions turned to tears of laughter. You're a great story-teller! We miss you guys a ton and love you lots. Have a great Thanskgiving! Kerri

malibumoons said...

I love seeing Jacob so little! It's fun. What a sweet slideshow on such an appropriate day. Hope San Diego was fun.

Mary Postert said...

I love the slide show. Perfect song too. We miss you guys and hope to come out there sometime soon. It was good to see Joey yesterday.

Pace & Gwen said...

Love the slideshow!! Especially the shot of Jacob's little bum. Too cute. We REALLY miss you guys here. Hope your happiness grows and grows there, though. See you around New Years!!

Carrie Collins said...

I've been enjoying your blog for a while now, but this is the first time I just HAD to comment... that slideshow is beautiful! Little J.T. is very photogenic, like his mom and dad. :) What a neat idea!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Hey Tiff! I found your link on Noel's blog. I have to say, your little Jacob is adorable. I haev a six month old girl if you're interested in a possible match down the road...

So good to "see" you--keep posting! If you're interested in my blog, send me an email at espyk@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite!