30 October 2007

A New Leaf...




So those of you who know me know that I would much rather cheer-on those who choose to put on a costume than put one on myself. However, something about being a mom has inspired me to make the most of each moment, including crazy holidays that involve costumes. So, I turned over a new leaf...(with Joey's help) I planned, created, and WORE a Halloween costume!!!


We were the Rubble family. As a group, I think we pulled it off really well. However, there is still the conundrum of "selling" your look on your own. Without Jacob between us joey and I risked being mistaken for Nephi and a random girl in a blue outfit! Needless to say, we kept Jacob as close as he would allow.


He is getting around pretty quickly these days. The action shot shows you how he crawls. He has decided that it works better on toes and hands. Why rough up his knees?!?


So, from the Rubble family to each of you: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

8 comments:

Aunt Diane said...

You guys are much cuter than those "cavemen" on t.v.

Mary Postert said...

I am in shock. I can't believe you actualy dressed up in a costume. No pregnant hippie this year, huh? And that picture of Jacob crawling on his toes is so dang cute.

Great Grandma Quigley said...

Happy Halloween...trick or treat? You guys will do anything for double stuff oreos and raisin nut crunch..luv you guys

Jana said...

I can't believe it either. From the pregnant hippie in tears, to SMILING in a Halloween Costume?!?! I never thought I'd see the day! Tiff, those costumes are awesome, I totally love 'em! You look great! (and I have always worried about what I look like when I'm walking around in half of a couple costume, too.)
:)

Awesome!

J-Lo said...

David and I thought you should've been Esme and Carlisle with little Edward in your arms (since the teeth speak for themselves). But we must confess that the Flinstones were great, too.

Cory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cory said...

hillarious!! the crawl totally fits the cave-man appeal! Way to go Moores....I mean Rubbles! Love you guys. Kerri

Pace & Gwen said...

You guys are hilarious!! I just can't get over the costumes! I am proud of you! I THOUGHT about dressing Syd up as Pebbles... HA! We opted for the last minute drive to Ronnie Randall's house to use one of her creations, and... Pace and I didn't dress up. :( Shame on us! By the way (girl in the random blue dress), what does conundrum mean?? :) LOL