08 May 2011

Guess Who?

Joey completed his last Law School final on Friday! To celebrate we went out to dinner at Phil's, which means that we waited in a line for a bit. While we were waiting an artist drew this portrait of one of our boys. The boys then each claimed it as their face. Thought I would put it up for a vote.
Who do you think? l or j?
(btw I think it is l, but don't tell j)
And, yes I acknowledge that the artist did not have to stretch much with the exaggerated head size ;) Gotta love it!

6 comments:

Mary Postert said...

Congrats to Joey! And yes, I agree with you, it's l for sure.

Kerri said...

how fun to have Coco come visit! Definitely l :)

Rob and Kat said...

i'd have to say L too. haha, you're funny about the head size. they're both adorable!
ah... and yes... CONGRATS TO JOEY (AND YOU)!!! I hear you guys are moving to AZ! That's awesome!

Lacy Rane said...

So cute! We miss you already!

Faith Garff said...

we are excited to see you guys soon! I'm sure carol is totally jealous.

Smith Family said...

Hey, Tiffany! I was at Zaharis signing Sophie up for Kindergarten today and found out that you are here and signing Jacob up! Yay! Jody Christensen was there too with Ava! So much fun! Can't wait to see you there! Isn't this crazy that our kids will be there?