30 October 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

(Yes, I know it has been 6 months. I am hoping to be better, but am not quite ready to make any promises:))

2007- The Rubbles
2008-The Peanuts Gang
2009- Goldilocks and da' three bears
2010...
Your clues:


Last clue....think Disney/Pixar movie...

The cast of Up! We love the movie, and j* was amazed that Daddy actually had a 'wilderness explorer' uniform with badges! Thanks to Joey's graphic skills and a little bit of sewing, it worked out.

Being the house caused me MUCH less anxiety than being Kevin, the large, rainbow-colored bird.

Gotta enjoy the treats!

l* had this look on his face most of the night as he took in all the fun!

Despite the trauma of mom and dad spraying his hair dark, not recognizing himself in the mirror, and many other surprises, Jacob loved the trunk or treat.

8 comments:

J-Lo said...

OK, u win the prize for best family costume EVER!!! It turned out perfectly! Where did J* get that cane? l*'s look is precious & his ears totally look like a dog's (vs. sheep:) j*...where to even begin??? Wish I could've been there when he didn't recognize himself in the mirror:) And u make one smashing house! Shoot, I might borrow ur idea for next halloween (if i'm up for leaving the house by then:)

Kerri said...

OMGoodness...How do you do it year after year???? Love it! Your ability to stay young is giving me some um-pah-pah to try is myself :)

Jana said...

So, So, So, amazing.
YOU ARE AMAZING!
For someone who hates dressing up, you come up with some rockin' costumes!

Happy Halloween, ya Pregnant Hippie!

Mary Postert said...

So dang cute, I love it! I miss you guys.

Lacy Rane said...

So clever! Hope to see you soon.

Carol and Tyler said...

that is amazing. so much for not liking to dress up, eh??? I love all the graphic design work. You two are quite the team. You should do an etsy halloween shop!!! The pictures of j are even better after hearing you tell about spraying his hair. LOVE l's vest. "You would have won a contest..." :) Wish we could have trick or treated together !

{B}dreamy said...

I love it!!! Also, I love that you're back. *B

Noel said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I am trying to think of something else to say... nothing is coming to mind. Please help me next year?!! To help you: we'll have a mom, dad, 4 yr old (boy), 2 yr old (girl) and almost 1 yr old (boy). Thanks! :)