13 December 2009

Milestones

The past few weeks (okay, month and a half) have been very busy. Here's a little update:
J*- one word...finals
graphic design for invites and holiday cards. Here's one example:
T*-opened an etsy shop for her new hobby...making headbands (http://www.everythingoes.etsy.com/)


j*- turned 3!
loves to ride his bike and explain to anyone "it has no pedals and no training wheels!
loves doing projects. Here is our Tom the turkey project
l*
lounging on his chair


walking
(vided to come)

2 comments:

J-Lo said...

No pedals on a bike??? I clicked on the link, but it gave me an error message. I must see this thing! Love the pictures and can't believer your big boy is 3! Way to go, girl.

Pace & Gwen said...

So fun to read and get caught up on your life! Sorry I haven't been blogging lately or seeing others' blogs for that matter, either :) But I see you know the world of crazy, lots to do with little time schedules! = One post a month, that's my blog lately, too! Your boys are so big and adorable! Beautiful eyes, guys :) Here's to J's last semester of school!! Woo-hoo! And a potty trained toddler, love it! Drew isn't walking yet, but pulls himself up a lot - shouldn't (I hope) be too much longer. He is so heavy... ):