08 January 2009

Toesies!

We have had such an amazing couple of weeks! Mom was here before Luke's arrival, so we all enjoyed some special Grandma time. Luke arrived, Jacob and Grandma had more quality time together, and now we are settling into being home. A few thank yous: to Mom for sharing her time, love, and wisdom with us. To KK, Ali, and Dad for sharing Mom, during the holidays and everything. To all of our family and friends for your prayers, thoughts, cards, emails, and calls.
We thought you might enjoy a few more pictures and a great video clip of Jacob and Luke. In case you aren't fluent in Jacob-ese, you can hear my voice in the background translating for you!



7 comments:

Mary Postert said...

That video is absolutely adorable. They're both going to love that when they're old enough to appreciate it.

Jana said...

Jacob's laugh is priceless! That is so funny.

J-Lo said...

I have exactly the same picture of mom giving Caleb a foot rub. I'll either post it on my blog or email it to you so you can see. Love it!

Jacob's enthusiasm for his little bro is great. I only have one complaint about your post...more pictures!!!

Carol and Tyler said...

I'm just glad he hasn't sicked Pain, the Snake, on him yet.

Kerri said...

Oh my word! That fake laugh Jacob does made the girls and I hysterical! What cute couple of little guys.

Sean, Em and Milo Volk said...

Oh Tiff! I just read the Luke posts! He is so adorable!!! Congratulations! EM

Smith Family said...

About the painting - That is a coffee filter she's painting on! My first graders had painted them as flowers once and that had turned out well. I had just bought some for nursery for super cheap for the kids to use as individual snack bowls and had picked up some extras for us to use. That was our first time using them and they worked great! I'm sure you noticed the towel out, which helps the messes! And yes, she does still eat the paints every so often! I can't imagine them tasting good!