21 December 2008

A Lot Can Happen...

...in 4 Years! Besides really missing my blonde hair and my not-pregnant face, I have to say that we have gotten better with time!


This year we decided to borrow a tradition from some friends (thanks Posterts), and come up with gifts inspired by the traditional anniversary presents. The fourth anniversary is fruit or flowers, so here's what we came up with:

One of Joey's favorites: fruit pizza
Notice Jacob's portion on the lower portion of the roman numeral I. Made with love and a few germs:)

A shout out to our wedding flowers.
I wish I would have caught a picture of Jacob's face as he carried these flowers in from their trip to the store! It was priceless. Beware girls, he has major heart breaker potential when he gets older.

7 comments:

Mary Postert said...

I love Jacob's handiwork on the fruit pizza. Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Jana said...

Oh, I haven't thought about fruit pizza for a long time. Now I need it!

Congrats on 4 years! :)
(You're still cute, even pregnant with dark hair.)

Love ya!

bonny with a Y said...

Congrats on 4 years - love the fruit pizza idea.

themurphys said...

Happy Anniversary. So is there going to be a Christmas baby or what??? :)

Carol and Tyler said...

adorable. Congrats guys. 4 years and two kids...not bad. let's hope by 8 years there are like 12 kids!!! I know you've been watching john and kate plus 8 :)

J-Lo said...

Roman numeral fruit pizza...awesome! You sure have an action-packed December.

~ kietra ~ said...

I haven't ever seen any of your wedding pictures- you were an absolutely beautiful bride!! Love that shot of the two of you! And motherhood looks wonderful on you as well!! :)