31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone! We have enjoyed the holiday, although I feel like I don't have the energy to celebrate the holidays! We began our celebration with some cookie decorating. Jacob helped me with making the icing, and then we met up with the other children who live on campus. It was lots of funs, and the cookies were covered in piles of icing, sprinkles, and other goodies. Jacob is definitely more aware of what is going on than he was last year. A few of his most repeated words over the past week are: party!, candy!, and trick or treat (which is more like a grunt followed by tweet!)
Making icing!
Piling on the cookie decorations!

Our family costume. Linus, Charlie Brown, and Snoopy.
For those who have requested a belly shot, this is the best I can do right now.
Not the best angle, but it worked well for Snoopy.
Fun with things from the dress up box as well as the toy bins.
Mac and Cheese Dinner party with friends

10 comments:

Christie said...

jacob looks like my kids when making icing - with a finger in the bowl to taste. love the costumes!

Kerri said...

So fun! Nice belly, thanks :)

J-Lo said...

I love his little apron. I'm gonna start colling him Rocco. Way to go on the costumes. Yes, you can tell it's Snoopy. Linus on the other hand...just kidding:)

Mary Postert said...

I love the matching family costumes. Jacob just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Noel said...

CUTE costumes. I have felt great this pregnancy and I didn't do anything for Halloween. Thanks for making me feel bad :) You look GREAT--seriously!

~ kietra ~ said...

You look great, Tiff!! Love the costume! Jacob is a darling boy- that smile... wow, he's gonna be a charmer!!

Carol and Tyler said...

LOVE the multiple picture post!! Way to go girlfriend!!

Lisa said...

Snoopy looks great! How fun to dress your entire family up! I was going to get Darren a toupee, but didn't get around to it, maybe next year. I'll bet you are glad that you are in CA right now instead of ID because we have SNOW on the ground!

{B}dreamy said...

LOVE the costumes, Tiff! Major kudos. *B

Jana said...

I still can't believe you dress up in costumes now! No pregnant hippie fears for you!
:)

You guys look great. That Charlie Brown/Linus/Snoopy combo is classic.

Miss you guys!