09 June 2008

First Picture of the Baby

It's been a while since we've posted on the blog! So, to assuage any fears that we've dropped off the face of the Earth, we are still having our baby in December. The most exciting news is that we went to the mall and got one of those cool 3D images of what the baby looks like at this stage. Can't tell if it's a girl or a boy yet, but it sure is ADORABLE!!!! 6 months seems like too long to wait to see this cute little thing in person!! There is something so cute about wrinkly baby skin. If only it were that cute when we get old. Hope you enjoy the picture as much as we do:


And as one last tribute, let me just get this off my chest...my sister Carol is the BEST! I don't know where I would be without her. She completes my life and has for sure secured a place as permanent favorite Aunt to my kids...especially the photographed one.
And I also promise never to go this long without a post again.
XOXO
Tiffy-kins

8 comments:

malibumoons said...

what the heck? is that a dog? i am kind of confused, but so excited to hear your guys are doing good. I have been waiting for a new post. Kierscha misses Jacob. At least when I show her pictures of him.

Nicole said...

TC...wow, that is disgusting. But I would have to agree that Carol is the bomb.com.

Santiago

Unknown said...

that thing looks like a wadded up pile of romen noodles_ kinda makes me never wanna eat them ever again_

J-Lo said...

Oh, Kibby. Tiff, I think your next blog post should be titled: How to protect your Blogger password from your sister so she can't break in and post weird things on your blog! Is this revenge for the Sandersons?

Pace & Gwen said...

Wow, you guys are crazy! :) Hilarious, you keep us laughing from so far away! And thank you again for your help, Tiff! I did end up calling a bank and checked on private loans just in case (see what it'd be)... We can get a lot more funding for little interest if we want it (at prime, 0% margin and no origination fees). Still don't know if we should do that, but feels better to know it's there. We'll see what happens. :) Thank you again you helped me A LOT!!

Noel said...

NOT FUNNY! Yuck! Nice work Carol! Hope the nausia is subsiding!

Kerri said...

Ohhhh, your 3-D picture is adorable...kind of like Carol's baby pictures, don't you think? Happy pregnancy :)

Carol and Tyler said...

i wish they were that cute :) Nice signature, Tiffy-kins. I think I'll start calling you that from now on...it has a nice ring to it.